Methods on How To Relieve Constipation Fast
Hydrochloride tablets 10 mg equate loratadine cephalexin generic simvastatin drugs Prednisone price
Constipation can become very uncomfortable condition. Some people that constipated often experience bloating, straining, and having sensation of a full bowel. That is why people that constipated usually want a fast relief and seek how to relieve constipation fast.
Cheap generic propecia minoxidil topical zyrtec d antihistamine Price of omeprazole 20 mg
Although seeking fast relief is not a wrong thought, but if you frequently suffer constipation, finding the cause of constipation can be important. A chronic constipation can be a symptom of a “real problem”, so if you frequently suffer constipation, and somehow do not have any idea why it is happened, please see a doctor.
Novo salbutamol terramycin oxytetracycline with polymyxin baxyl hyaluronic acid retin a cream coupon generic for aciphex 20 mg Female hormones online
The most common causes of constipation are your diet and lifestyle. So before tried the methods on how to relieve constipation fast, please consider the “slower” methods on how to relieve constipation first. This methods consist of:
- A fiber diet, consume foods that high in fiber and reduce foods that has little or no fiber. (20 – 35 grams of fiber daily)
- Drink enough fluids, especially water (8 – 10 glass of water daily)
- Exercise regularly, about 30 minutes everyday.
- Do not repeatedly ignore the urge to have a bowel movement or you may later on stop feeling the need to have one and that can lead to constipation problem
This method may be slower, but it is more healthy and it can prevent the constipation from recurring.
Lamisil over the counter nasonex otc generic for voltaren gel zyprexa odt prilosec cheap
If somehow you do not have time to do “the slower but healthier method”, and want the fast relief from constipation, then do try the fast relief constipation methods, but remember to not overuse it.
Common methods on how to relieve constipation fast.
- Over the counter laxatives. This methods is a common aid for people that want to have fast relief on constipation. But remember to not overuse the laxatives and also remember that most people that get mildly constipated actually do not need laxatives. Although it is over-the-counter, that does not means you could use it whatever you want. Because overuse of laxatives can result in dependency and decreased your natural bowel movement function. And if you are not sure which kind laxative you should use, because you are in some mediaction for other illness or something else, please make sure to ask the pharmacist and also make sure you read the label and use it with caution.
- Enemas. Enema is a process of introducing liquids into the rectum and colon via the anus. There is also disposable enema device that comes with sodium phosphate solutions (a common laxatives) that you can use at home to have a quick constipation relief. This method also need to use with caution, read the instruction well.
- Natural laxatives. Using foods that have the laxatives effects can also be one of the solution on how to relieve constipation fast. Some food has natural laxatives that can help you relieve constipation, although the effectiveness may vary. One of the foods that usually recommended to deal with constipation is prune. Prune juice said to have fast effect in constipation relief. But do not use it too much, because it can change constipation into diarrhea.
Few other methods that may help you on how to relieve constipation quickly.
- Squatting position. Squatting can help to ease the bowel movement process. Use something like a child’s step stool to support your feet and raise your knees into squatting position when you sit on the toilet.
- Abdomen massage. Put both hands flat against your abdomen and then gently move it up and down, this motion can also help you release the blockage on your colon and relief the constipation.
- Drink two glasses of warm water in the morning.
Source and additional information: Constipation: definition, cause, and treatment